(1) In the case of deep secondary scalding, seek doctor‘s consultation when using the product.
(2) Do not use on infected wounds.
(3) If red marks, swells appear on the skin and/or feelings of pain or burning happens, stop using the product and seek medical attention immediately.
(4) Change a piece of hydrogel when tissue drainage had fully saturated. It is recommended that the hydrogel should be changed within 72 hours.
(5) If there is damage to packaging, it is no longer bacterial-free.
(6) Dry the area around the wound before usage.
(7) The product can be used when showering.
(8) Place product in cool areas.